Friday, October 25, 2019

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://youtu.be/eTt7GQ7IgKw

All of my feedback was positive so that was good to see. Everyone seemed to be interested in the product as well as the problem it was solving. The only thing that I received some constructive criticism on was my delivery of the information. The people that commented liked what I had to say but mentioned I should try and be more enthusiastic to grab the customer's attention. I think all the feedback is important and useful as it makes the pitch better in the end.

I tried to change my delivery to be more enthusiastic and involved and also tried to be more relatable to the customer to maintain their attention and interest.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sebastian,

    I like how you set the scene of the problem, which is a problem that I often come along too. Should I go out and spend money or should I stay inside and save money? Your pitch is very relatable and I think that is what makes it so good. I also liked how you mentioned the features of the app such as the menu item and opening times. Overall, it was a good pitch, the only thing I could change is to use another statement other than "break the bank" because it was repeated a couple of times in this elevator pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pitch! I like the way you started by making the individual think of the situation they will find themselves in and present them the problem. Again, the solution or service is a really good idea and I think you present very well. In addition, you know exactly what market segment you’re aiming at which makes it easier for you to tailor your pitch to them.

    ReplyDelete