Sebastian, I think you do a great job of explaining your product. You made it simple to understand and explained why we need this product. After hearing you pitch your idea, I think this is actually something that I would use. If you are able to include almost all of the restaurants in the area, even hole in the wall places, I think you would have a big hit.
I thought your elevator pitch was very good! You set the scene in situations we've all been in before, making the app very relatable and applicable. I also like how you are able to set your price range in the app, to help us budget our money. I would find this app very useful in my day to day life because it's always nice to save a couple of dollars because every dollar saved can be used for another meal.
Great job! The information was very well put together and the description of the product was good. It really established the problem-solution setup which is good as well. The only thing I would say is to add some more personality to it and make us feel your enthusiasm. If you speak more enthusiastically about a subject, your listeners will be more likely to show interest.
Sebastian, I think you do a great job of explaining your product. You made it simple to understand and explained why we need this product. After hearing you pitch your idea, I think this is actually something that I would use. If you are able to include almost all of the restaurants in the area, even hole in the wall places, I think you would have a big hit.
ReplyDeleteI thought your elevator pitch was very good! You set the scene in situations we've all been in before, making the app very relatable and applicable. I also like how you are able to set your price range in the app, to help us budget our money. I would find this app very useful in my day to day life because it's always nice to save a couple of dollars because every dollar saved can be used for another meal.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! The information was very well put together and the description of the product was good. It really established the problem-solution setup which is good as well. The only thing I would say is to add some more personality to it and make us feel your enthusiasm. If you speak more enthusiastically about a subject, your listeners will be more likely to show interest.
ReplyDelete